Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Come Visit Bali, Contact Bram!

I choose not to make my introduction of Bali too wordy, because I believe pictures speak louder than words :) All the posted pictures from previous entries are those I have taken in my Bali trip, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed this place. Scroll down to read :)

Just to add, Bali is also famous for Ubud, where the movie 'Eay, Pray, Love' by Julia Roberts was shot. I don't have much pictures but I would recommend this place, they are known for their unique handicrafts! For those party goers, there are also lots of bars, especially near Kuta area.

Once again, please contact Bram for your tour services requirement.  He'll be happy to answer your questions, just drop him a mail or sms. Here's a picture of him. Enjoy your trip!

Rates as of May 2011 (includes car hire, tour guide/driver, gasoline) Price might have changed by now, just drop Bram an email for latest rates.

Charter 6 hours    : Rp 300.000
Charter 8 hours    : Rp 350.000
Charter 10 hours  : Rp 400.000
Charter 12 hours  : Rp 450.000

For more information please contact Bram at:

Bram Sadia
Email                 : bramsadia@yahoo.com
Phone Number  : +628123922449
WhatsApp         : +6281239957239
Viber                 : +6281239957239
PIN BB             : 29D4AC84
Facebook          : Sadia Arsana

                               Jimbaran Bay
                     Rama Statue
                                Besakih (Mother Temple)
                                Pupuan Rice Teraces

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bram is a great driver that helped us to have a wonderful time in Bali. He's very friendly and open, good-timing, and an excellent tour guide. His price is reasonable and competitive in compare with other drivers. I strongly recommend this good man for your trip!

    -Pham K., travelled in July 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not hesitate !!!

    Bram is very flexible. We've planned our tour with him before our holidays. His responsiveness is really valuable and this really makes the difference compared to other tour/guide companies you could find on the web and onsite. I strongly recommend this great man for your tour!

    Chris - Travel in October 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bram is the best tour guide ever in Bali. We had a great time in Bali and we have visited the most beautiful places in Bali which includes land tour and beach. We like Bram for his great services and well experience with the tour. So if you wish to have the best tour in Bali, just contact Bram! :)

    - Abi H. Travel on July 2013

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this amazing pos, really useful which assists me to get more info about places to visit in Bali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pa Bram is the best tour guide you can possibly get in Bali! He was very professional with regards to time and how he treats his guests. I was in Bali by myself and Mr. Bram arranged a tour with me and another solo traveller from Malaysia who instantly became my good friend. We split the bill too!!! I was in Jakarta and Yogyakarta but I loved my stay in Bali the most thanks to Mr. Bram. (Pak, I believe is the term in Bahasa which means Uncle, that's why I call him Pak Bram).

    - Dr. James Bual from the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bram is a knowledable driver and guide. Very helpful and can recommend a lot of local restaurants. His rates are reasonable and he is also friendly and entertaining. If I go back to Bali I would definitely use him as a driver/guide again. Bali has so many things to see and my 3 days stay is not enough. Hope to see you again in my next trip to Bali Bram!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bram is a very very nice, funny and professional driver. We highly recommend him. He comes on time and sometimes early than the pick up time. He knows a lot about Bali and even gives some tips and advices in regards with our tour. He is a fast but safe driver so your time wont be wasted and so his rates are reasonable. We really did enjoy our trip because it was so smooth and hassle-free. He has an itinerary that you can choose from but also can customise it according to your plan trip. Thank you so much Bram, I hope we can come back soon to Bali and will make sure that you are our driver again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bali is a piece of heaven on earth. We have discovered some of the beautiful spots of this island with the help of our awesome driver Bram. He is very jolly, patient and punctual driver. He's very accommodating and sensitive to the needs of the customers. Bram is not just a driver but a good tour guide as well which makes the road trip fun. We went there during nyepi day but he made sure we can make the most out of the rest of the days. He offers affordable fun filled packages you can choose from. I would highly recommend Bram. See you again Bram in our next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me and my wife went to Bali for our anniversary and a good friend of mine recommended Bram to be our tour guide.
    This guy was really good from our day 1 until the the day we went back to the airport. He is always on time and he drives very carefully. He knows all the good spot in Bali and he speaks english well. You will never get wrong in Bali as long you are with brother Bram.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We were very pleased to find Bram at the last minute. He was an amazing driver and tour guide to us. We learnt a lot about Bali and Indonesia. He know the best sightseeing places. I highly recommend him.

    ReplyDelete